Free Osteoporosis Screening
PCH Employees-Only Event
Check your bone health!
What is a bone heel scan?
- Ultrasound wave goes through heel of foot measuring the density of the heel
- Day of screening, please do not wear stockings
- Allow 10 minutes for screening. Results provided immediately.
- Must be 40 years or older and have not received a Dexa Scan in two years
- Those 39 years or younger with family history of osteoporosis
Limited spots! Register today. Register here or by calling Healthwaves 480-968-1886.
Tuesday, July 24 at 7:00am to 9:00am
Phoenix Children's Hospital, East Building, Former Cafeteria